ELEARNINGFORCE GDPR Compliance Statement.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25th May 2018 with the objective of harmonizing data protection law framework across the EU. GDPR imposes obligations on companies that control or process personal data.
ELEARNINGFORCE has implemented appropriate technical and security processes to ensure that we comply with the GDPR obligations. For further information regarding our commitment to our customers and partners, please refer to the LMS365 Data Processing Agreement which is fully compliant with the requirements of GDPR.
To help LMS365 customers meeting their GDPR obligations with regards to usage of LMS365, we also provide this guidance on the LMS365 Help Center: Recommended practice regarding the use of personal data of employees in LMS365.
Measures we take to ensure your data is handled securely include:
- Encryption of Personal Data
- Backup and disaster recovery
- The ability to ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability & resilience of the IT infrastructure and environment
- Information Security awareness training program for all staff – incl. yearly refresher
- Regular testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of our measures
If you are a customer or partner of ELEARNINGFORCE and would prefer to have a signed copy of the ELEARNINGFORCE Data Processing Agreement, please contact your account manager or email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions relating to ELEARNINGFORCE compliance with GDPR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.